Pet Machine Standard by Austin Air
Pet Machine Standard by Austin Air
Ultimate protection for people with chemical sensitivity. The Austin Air HealthMate+™ has been developed for people living in smaller spaces who are chemically sensitive and require the most comprehensive air cleaning solution.
Created for those with extreme sensitivities to common household cleaning products, detergents and materials can emit dangerous vapors. The HealthMate+™ offers a superior gas filtration system to remove a wide range of chemical vapors. If the HealthMate+™ doesn't change your life and improve your sleep, return it for a refund within 30 days
Benefits of clean air:
- Sounder Sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Stop Sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
Ultimate in Air Purification! Clean TOXIC gases from your home with the Health Mate Plus unit.
- Cleans benzene, wood smoke, formaldehyde and other volatile organic compound (VOCs) from the air
- Capable of trapping 99.97% of all polluting particulates down to 0.3 microns
Who should consider the HealthMate Plus?
- Those needing the best way of removing wood burning smoke, formaldehyde and other VOCs
- The Multiple Chemically Sensitive (MCS)
- Those with pre-existing health issues
- People in high particle and gas contamination areas
Why is the HealthMate Plus the best choice?
- Designed for the toughest air contamination conditions
- Extremely effective at removing particles in the air including dust, pollens, and smoke elements
- An exceptional capacity for removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Will cleanse the air for areas up to 1500 sq ft
- Height: 23"; Width: 14.5" x 14.5"; Weight 45 lbs (Casters for easy movement).
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360 intake
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Baked-on powder coat finish
Fan and Motor Assembly
3 Speed control switch
Power rating: 1.2 amps, 120 volts
115 Watt power consumption at highest setting
Motor type: permanent split capacitor, rated for continuous high RPM , long life duty
Motor mounted on shock absorbers
CSA, UL and CE approved
Filter Assembly HEPA and carbon/zeolite unit
- 13.5" diameter 14.5" height
- 60 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Nearly 15 lbs mixture of solid activated carbon and zeolite
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 23 lbs
- Traps large dust particles
- Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan Rating: 400cfm on high setting: cleans a room area of up to 1500 ft.
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you’ve made a sound investment with your Austin Air cleaner.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air cleaner was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or even years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an amazing 5 years, and if for any reason your filter needs to be replaced before 5 years, you will receive a percentage off your next filter.